twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

What A Luck That I've Got TV Series On Gather

After spending couples of hours in this kind of momentum I reach out and say to myself that i got the subdomain on gather with the name TV Series that is very rare if you can ever imagine how that blogging site is so popular but then no other monkey can ever expected to use that name only me.

And since I play the luck part perfectly I will make it to the top, and make it useful for those who want to discuss TV series that is scheduled to release this year 2012. They are popular and everyone is spending to touch the deepest thoughts on it. Like on the recent news and upcoming most popular TV series, Pretty Little Liars Season 3 we are expecting that we are not only to see a new A but also to taste who infamous she/he. Yes she is another antagonist of PLL and based on our source this can be so delicate to play with a wrong thoughts. You need to make sure that you can handle his revenge once you did something wrong.

Aside from Pretty Little Liars, I also placed The Walking Dead Season 3 there, I don't know my real point is but then if you try to look for a good combination of drama and action that will TWD. Aside from that TV Series they already developed a Facebook game, which is  perfect in promoting their show. That is good actually not only them but there are lots of company are now using Facebook to advertise their product for free or in cheapest way unlike if you will spend more of it in television or in search engine, in this system you need only to create a game and let the players promote it along with your real agenda. And that is how social gaming evolve and the how the investor, game developer and company benefits on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment