twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, June 1, 2012

I officially re-open Sikat Ang Pinoy


But this time it is not belong to the old one. I’m just a boy few years ago when Sikat Ang Pinoy contribute in my history. That is the reason why I re-open it, totally I was shocked after seeing that this site is not working anymore. So I check the domain registrant (Godaddy) if this is already available and luckily I am I got it with TLD of dot com. Then I buy it in rush not in Godaddy of course but on namecheap so I can get free privacy setup. I don’t know why it came it to my mind and why it let me bought the domain but I know that God has a plan for that and I will restore it and create a new life under Sikat Ang Pinoy.

Actually the I can’t remember the content of the original website that is why I created my own category, content and topic for it. Of course with full respect on the original creator the site I will continue his steps in still projecting the talent of different Pinoy. I have lots of method to do that and the one of it is to write and be an example. Also I created a minor shift on it, I believe, in order for people to follow you need to fill yourself with their interest, Filipino people are very love to laugh, to make a recreation and forget the problem with happy moment that they can invest on themselves. That is the reason this time, I not a 100% serious when it comes to a topic as  a matter of fact I add the Jokes section so it is not boring to read the entire website but they have a chance laugh in our post. With this it will register in their mind to visit Sikat Ang Pinoy not to read an awful news but to make a diversion from the polluted news in our country.

So I hope this time you will still support the a website from an old concept into the well established future to unite all Filipino and let them think that still they have a hope, a chance to be happy and a chance to tell the world that we are Pinoy we are popular in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment