twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I Play The Walking Dead Social Game And I Dominate

How come that I say I already dominated that game, because I reach the top but don't you worry the only game that I dominated is on closed beta of course once this is open on public for sure you can taste away the real fight where your strategy will be tested and everything will be so easy as the normal game we use to play. It is our option to stick in the plan of course all the level will be restarted but it is okie even in my part that I already reach the level 53 which is the ceiling as of now, again it is still okie for me I will still play it again and again and restart it from the very beginning.

My own advantage is that I know how to level up fast, I know how to play the game on the maximum level and how I can use the energy as one of the best assets I have as of now. I started the game without even the help of of cheats or hack and I enjoy it, if ever that this infamous tools will exist on the game, there is another talk on it, but I will no support that of course, based on my experience the best way to play this game is by strategy, with your friends and a really hardwork to keep on giving us a challenge.

What if you found this game hard, is there any choice for you? of course you have just try to visit my favorite website here http://www.thewalkingdead-socialgame.com/ and read some guide on how can you obtain items, his personal technique in playing the game, one of my secrets on how I put my character on the top is by simply reading that blog, it helps me a lot and I want to share that to you this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment