twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, May 5, 2012

I Welcome Grace Komiko In Blogging World

Well my pretty and cute sister is now on the blogging world and I want to dedicate a simple welcome to her. Since I am on the industry for almost 2 years I want to teach her a path on this career. Of course the first thing to know is to listen. She must know how to listen in other bloggers so she has an idea to execute her plan. Experience is the master teacher and since she has no experience at this rate, what she can do is to listen in the experience of others.
Assuming that she already know what to do, she know the dos and don'ts of blogging, the next step she must to improve is the hardwork one of the most important ingredients not only in blogging but different way of feeding up your way to success. There are lots of things you should do in blogging and if you don't have hardwork that will drain your time to nonsense. Expect that you already a hardwork so it is good to start up blogging with free blogging and platform services. It is good to know that Grace Komiko already published a blog on Posterous. Well for me that host is a good in publishing great content with free design. I like free and that is why I also recommend Posterous. But for me many list you can also use top and popular free blog sites such as Wordpress, Blogspot, Blog, Typepad and lot more. 

 Next to maintain your blog, Grace Komiko is cool of knowing she is making a active updates everyday, yes that is right you should blog as you can, say something because that is free and that will only cost your hardwork but say everything you want to say, maybe today the information your are saying is nonsense but later on there is someone who will find it useful enough to say thank you and inspire other people from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment