twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm Excited To Watch Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Episode 1 on June 5, 2012

Yes after months of waiting on June 5, 2012 we can see the continuation of secrets, revelation, lies and revenge on Pretty Little Liars Season 3 with the title of It happened that night. I believe that there is new A that will come in play here. I can't imagine a show without antagonist so there is new or still the real A is alive that is what I will think if only I don't read the pocketbook. But actually I didn't read it only I searched it on who is the real A and they came to answer me, Ezra. Yes he is, the new A, the new villain the will continue the extortion and other thrill on PLL. This is the fact that Marlen King said that he will play a big role this time not only as Aria's lover but also their deepest enemy.



Pretty Little Liars Season 3 can be considered as finale season after knowing that the story will hasten up and end to defeat A and they will leave happily ever after. Only if they can assist to manage that, but Ezra has his mind and very confident to do his evil plan. Now the reason why you should continue watching the season 3 is because we want to see how this will begin, how he will accomplished his plan and why he need to do it after Mona being caught? that is what we want to answer and that why we will watch this online. So I hope on the very first hour of June 5, you are there and we will witness the premier episode of season 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment