twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Waiting for the StarCraft 2 to release

I was playing StarCraft since I was on first year high school and I was amazed on suddenly StarCraft 2 beta was released but you need a beta key in order for you to play the said trials. And as straying on the net I made to know that someone hack the beta key of StarCraft 2. And I search almost an hour to find that stuff but unfortunately it gave me a drop of nothing. Well this time I want to be more righteous by searching for the copyrighted beta key. They offer a 400$ per key to me I think and pause for a while. I guess it is hard to be good. Ignoring that there is something free on the internet, so I try to find more hack of StarCraft 2 on the way I found the StarCraft 2 Cheat Engine.

I laugh at myself for how do I use the cheat engine if I don’t have the beta key. But it gives me more curiosity to know that what is inside the hack engine but also it gives more frequent shot of games. I found myself very interesting to the game. Which I have the cheat engine of STarCraft 2. I love his game waiting for the real game to released because I want to know what is the different of the game from the StarCraft 1. I hope this game is a greater than Dota anyway there released on the same developer but I really love the game strategy than active gamers of knowing this will be the next hit of the year 2010.

If you want something you can share to me regarding with the game please e-mail me and I will also share to you my cheat engine which I download from the hackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment