twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lets Build a Clan for StarCraft 2

I’m playing with StarCraft 2 and it was so easy for me the AI version I downloaded and my friend suggest me to try his download of AI. On the first game I made it quiet hard but it gives me a good game and I won. But As the game roll I lost myself from defeating in the game and that is make me so challenge. I try to consult again my friend and what he try to give to me is the StarCraft 2 Cheat Codes. I replied I don’t have that cheat engine to win in this game but I try to modify and new type of defense since my enemy are attacking on the early game. They try to send a spy and when they known that your defense is weak they will break in on the early game. Approximately time – 10mins. Yah you have only 10 minutes if you don’t have to organize your defense for the AI. There you go I call to my friend that if he can give me the cheat engine that once he suggested to me. He agreed with me and he posted the link to cheat codes. A website that consisting a different cheats and game download.

Anyway what it gives to me more than a thing is to provide a new tactics for the release of this game since we are part of the team last a decade ago with StarCraft 1, we want with this new game we will dominate all our other friend of course without using a cheat codes or cheat engine but a pure strategy. I want to make a forum on cheaters code about this game and want to start a thread where all gamers meet and share they own technique and strategy considering the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment