twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Our Dream House

I have a dream house of mine where I want to live with my wife. A house that to be decorated with numerous accessories to make it look beautiful and welcoming. I try to surrender any tips from my friend who are on his best assets in interior decorator. I make some list on it making for every word that he said for our house.

Actually like everyone wants, a house that having a perfect furniture on it , basically that what everyone prefer in my case with my wife I don’t have enough money to modify such a house with expensive furniture. So I try to open up my case with my friend I asked him if he has a design that will not cost as too much. Well, he said I come with the help of area rugs. According to him, floor decorating gives a big factor for everyone house but they not will cost too much. So I made a deal with my wife. I pleased her suggestion and with her love to me when it come to decision making she game me big yes.

After the story of a great suggestion with area rugs, I consult again with my friend, what kind of rugs I should place with my home, since there are lots of rugs available in the market. He said that he needs to go first to our dream house, and he will estimate what kind of materials needed and the size of course. I can trust with no doubt with my interior decorator friends. He is great even when we were in high school. Well of course I mean a minute to get know him my beloved wife Cleah then I tour him with our dream house. After an hour everything is ok now. He gave me the list of all, from the concept unto the output of our house.


He included in the list the square area rugs, which the responsible for making our homes so warmth. He believes that we love each other and he want to modify the house without vanishing the warmth living on it. By square area rugs, we can guarantee the good output for our house. From simple to the innermost beauty extractions, it is perfect for low budget home decorating but you can notice the cheap design nevertheless you can feel the love existing on our every heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment