twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Already Read The Novel How PLL Season 3 Become Interesting?

I enjoy watching Pretty Little Liars Season 3 but then when I read the novel of who is the real A I found out that there is no reason for me to stay awake every Tuesday night and that is the reason why I want to make a shift here now and ask those avid fan on how they manage not to fade out their interest on this series?



It is like playing stupid on yourself, because we figured it out that not only Mona is A but there is a new A on  Pretty Little Liars Season 3 if you don't know how it is, or don't know from the start that there is a new villain, there are still excitement but not today for us, are playing the right track. Assuming that we don't have the wisdom figuring this out, what would probably we think of. Of course we will say that Alison is still alive that is what the author (Sara Shapard) want us to think, that is ultimately possible because from the very beginning of Season 2 or even season 3 they have the same aspect for us to think that this possible.

On the end what I have in mind to still watch this online, is because of the sexy cast, I want to see more of Hannah and Emily as my favorite cast and I love their looks, they are so sexy and they are good in projecting  both novel characters. In reading we can't see her beauty only on our imagination but thanks to ABC Family from giving life on this novel I'm expecting more season to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment