twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Watch The Walking Dead Season 2 Online

I will tell to you how I personal enjoy the TV series, not on visiting it alone and then focus every week on it and that will suck such time in finding, using MEGAVIDEO and so on. My tricks is simple I will let first all episodes of The Walking Dead air and when it is possible to see all of there, I will Watch the season 2 online. Because I don't want to play mess and I don't want to wait every week for a single drop of unfinished and to be continued episode so in the contrary I want to get them all for in one single shot.

walking dead megavideo
























The best example of it is on the upcoming episode 8 with the title Nebraska, I will not go to MEGAVIDEO and find the single full episode of it, what I really want is to maximize them out of the corner if they will only get the fact that they can put the best on it. Once they already launch all episodes of The Walking Dead Season 2, then I will stream it so to complete. Same also on the Vampire Diaries I'm not here only to get annoyed but to become the fact that people are very easy to understand what they are doing in order to be excited and surprise. Because the Walking Dead is full of suspense and there is not single seconds to be mess up, the solution is to bring the full video from MEGAVIDEO.

Now they need to go to Nebraska. This is far away from Altanta, thanks to Shane for breaking the barn so we don't need to go search for Sophia, wherein the season 2 spend of finding that naughty girl. If only he followed the instructions of Rick Grimes to stay on the spot, she will not go belong to the walkers in the barn but as she is stupid like Shane so we can't go enough further but to fix out it and play the group of zombie inside the barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment