twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, July 5, 2010

Risk in using Cheats in computer game.

I’m so addicted in playing Frontierville and also I play some good experiment in different part such a game cheats and walkthrough which I want to share for massive sharing using the internet and the website. But here I want to add up in my blog not only the good side of using cheats but also the bad side which you need also to expect if you are fan of using cheats especially for your FrontierVille account.
The Facebook and other application you can find in this social network are on the tightly eliminating all the cheaters and cheats at once. And I don’t think if this is sad to say or just a pride for me but the truth here is I lost my account because of cheats. LOL. I found that using cheats for frontierville can give you different view on playing this game. But that hard thing you I experience is when I got penalize and permanently banned my account. My account is tought enough and I don’t think that I need such a good cheats for this facebook games but just for a moment of happiness and curiosity, I download the cheat engine and hack the experience and item at FrontierVille cheats.
At that time I experience to have the maximum level and other stuff using the money hack. I was so happy and excitement rushing down my vein. But after I got that pinnacle, I been banned permanently at that game and all I had was been exterminate. It was a big LOL but what I can do now is to learn in my mistake. I don’t think that I got same wrong with my games, but another view which I consider as my fault is excessive use of FrontierVille which is the cheats creator emphasized in using cheats for this game. Since the more scenario you use your cheats the bigger the risk it can deal to your account. And that only thing to avoid this is to convince yourself that you are not a cheater but if you want to experience to be the most great player in FrontierVille you can download the cheats and use it with your own risk. But as a tip, just use the cheat engine not so many several chances to detect your account as cheaters

No comments:

Post a Comment