twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Is Hacked Game is worth Playing game?

That's is my question to myself as I'm addict player of Social City, since i don't want to be call like a cheater I want to make such a gameplay to be fairer with everybody. And here I want you to know the meaning of hacking and cheating for the game. Let me explain this, is there a point of having cash or easy way to finish the game? In my case, actually I don't want the game end, and as possible I don't want to take this so easy. A game is more than happiness or just finishing it with just one blow. The game for me is more than exerting some dreams and mission. A worth playing game is required to exert effort for every move you have. Unlike with another shot of destiny, playing game is not pure happiness. This is my opinion and for me it is so good to have a good way using play it safe and fair enough.

while other use cheats, I'm here to use some guide for the liberty or the good result of the game. With my friend that so addicted to game make a good companion with me of playing a social City, What this social city all about. this is game the challenge all the players to expand and how he or she can micro manage her town using. With such a control for everything you are required to improve your town. Personally I love this kind of simulator game, from harvest moon and sims city which take the highest popularity on the sort. But this game gives a lot of challenge without using some hack.

No comments:

Post a Comment