twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, May 28, 2012

To Watch Or Not To Watch The Season 3

This blog post is well dedicated to PLL and this is started with a question of willingness to watch the Pretty Little Liars online or not, I rephrased the question with the season 3 since the TV series is currently on that season and it will start next week June 5, 2012. The question will generated somehow like that because if you try to roll it back, A has been captured on season 2 and if you think of it thoroughly any show which has no antagonist is nonsense. So who will be the troublemaker now. 



If you have the same question like me now, I will open again your mind and I will give a reason why it is worthy to put Pretty Little Liars on your list. First still there is A and you will love it like you love the main cast, this time it is more dangerous and lots of secrets are followed to revealed. If you already read the novel well you know what I'm talking about. If not it is good to you, actually how I wish I didn't read this so it will maximize the excitement on me knowing that streaming it online than reading it in the corner of your lazy house. Of course you will the hot and sexy cast of the show, unlike if you are there to read it is being underrated so thanks who exert effort to make it possible.

So the title of the episode 1 is It happened that night, very much intriguing. I like it as I love to put some of my little things and focus on this season, I don't know if this is the finale but I will ensure you that together we will figure out most of their secret and why they need to do this as part of their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment