twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, December 3, 2010

watch The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 6 Online

Looking for some hardcore show? Better watch AMC’s The Walking Dead and experience a bloodbath in different color. Based from Robert Kirkman’s comic book with the same title, the show was kind of spinoff but it is great. It is about the world devastated by a hungry horde of zombies and Rick along with a group of survivors find a way in order to survive and keeping themselves in the undying appetite of the dead walkers. The last time I watched a zombie themed show, I was damned frustrated, I thought it was based on some computer game but I wonder where should I install the joystick thing, get it? “joy” “stick”- if you catch my drift.

When I first saw the previous of AMC’s comic based zombie show, I give my head a scratch. I thought it was another lame spinoff, well, you can’t blame me after all, entertainers are very good on recycling nowadays. I heard that it was Darabont who will took the credit to roll the show, which made me think that perhaps I could spare another room for some old-school themed show. Old-school? Well, after watching few episodes (I missed the pilot so I started at the episode 2) I think Frank Darabont knows how to spill a blood, of course with Kirkman’s help. The show was really great and quite bloody as well. And speaking of drama, Darabont never forgets to shred an onion to make some televiewers cry. The show was totally a hardcore, and Rick? He is a good epical hero.

AMC is running out of films to roll for season, which means we will be moving to season 2 soon. I know you are pretty excited about the season but you can’t just leave season 1 without a godo conclusion, so you better watch The Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 6: TS-19 on December 5th on AMC. I think the ending will be center on CDC, just to prove the latter , better miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment